fredag 8 januari 2016

Yarnscope

I did my first Periscope broadcast today!
(Scroll down for Swedish version)

I have been thinking about scoping for a while, but I'm not very comfortable with speaking in front of people so therefore I've avoided it for a while.

Yesterday I finally decided that it was high time.

For a couple of months I've been watching other yarnies and their scopes so I knew that I shouldn't show my geographical place and that my first topic should be my sock drawer. When I prepared for the scope I decided to add a chat about my WIP:s swell.

During set up, I forgot to add a title, though. During the scope I did stumble on the words of course, as English isn't my first language, but all in all I think it was good enough for my first scope :)
I had some difficulties catching up with the chatting sometimes (my glasses didn't really work for the distance to the phone) and I kept forgetting everybody's names (even if I knew them from before) Sorry about that!
The sound was quite low on the broadcast. I must remember to speak up next time!

I'm even thinking about editing it and putting it up on youtube, if not for other reasons so for documentation. We'll see. :)

So, if you're new to periscope, how can you watch the broadcast?
You must do it before 09-jan-16 at 13.00, because Periscope only keep the videos up for 24 hrs!
Follow this link, and click on the triangle :)

I hope that I will be able to scope at least once a week in the future.

Svenska

Jag sände min första Periscope idag! Under en längre tid har jag funderat på det men skjutit upp det eftersom det har känts läskigt, jag är inte så bekväm med att prata inför folk...

Men i går bestämde jag mig för att idag skulle det ske. Och jag skulle prata om min socklåda. När jag höll på att förbereda mig lade jag till en punkt att prata om några av mina WIPs.

När jag började glömde jag bort att lägga till en titel på scopen och eftersom jag pratade på engelska så snubblade jag en del på orden, det är inte jättelätt att prata på sitt andraspråk... Jag hade också vissa problem med att hänga med i chatten, eftersom mina glasögon inte riktigt fungerade på det avståndet och jag glömde folks namn. Ursäkta så mycket!
Ljudet blev väldigt lågt på sändningen. Måste komma ihåg att tala högre nästa gång.

Faktiskt så funderar jag på att editera det inspelade och lägga upp på youtube. Om inte annat så för dokumentation. Vi får se...

Så om Periscope är nytt för dig, hur tittar du då?
Eftersom periscope-sändningarna bara ligger kvar i 24h så måste det ske innan 9/1-16 kl 13.
Följ den här länken och klicka på triangeln :)

Jag hoppas att jag ska kunna sända ungefär en gång i veckan på periscope framöver.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar